A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, access to your wallet account and client profile.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Social Media Cookies. These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our sites or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking site such as Facebook or Twitter.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Cookie Category||Cookie Name||Cookie Provider||Purpose||Type of Cookie||Duration|
|Necessary cookie||__cfduid||bigwallet.com||Used by the content network delivery, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.||First party cookie||11 months|
|Analytical or performance cookies||We do not use analytical/performance cookies at the moment|
|Functionality cookies||We do not use functionality cookies at the moment|
|Targeting cookies||We do not use targeting cookies at the moment|
|Social Media cookies||We do not use social media cookies at the moment|
Please note that we don’t use and allow third party cookies on the website at this moment.
Alternatively, most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer's website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Due to the on-going changes in the law and technology, data practices will change from time to time. Thus, we reserve the right to alter or modify this Cookies Policy when it is necessary at any time in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Any changes and clarifications will take effect immediately on the date on which we post the modified terms on our website: www.bigwallet.com
You can contact us by writing to us at [email protected] or post us at UAB "Silvergate LT” – J. Basanaviciaus str. 15, LT-03108, Vilnius, the Republic of Lithuania.